Please note that all downloadables and links are highlighted in yellow! :)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

UPS, USPS, & FedEx...Oh My!

Well....it's about that time of year again! Time to really step up my game and get ready for the new school year. Despite all the planning that has been taking place here, there, & everywhere, I still have LOADS to do to get ready. Last year I listed everything on here and scratched off as I went. I think my list is just a little too long this time around. Let's just say I don't want to overwhelm myself....LOL! You'll understand why by the end of this post.

At the end of last school year I was bestowed.... bequeathed.... given the adjoining room! Now, my classroom was new to me last year...I had been in a corner room for the 5 years previous and we all know "Nobody puts baby in a corner." LOL! So this past school year was HEAVEN I tell you! Not because the room was bigger but  because it was "NEW" and oriented differently. But now, I don't know what to call it! What's better than HEAVEN? I guess my new bigger room will be! There is a partitioned wall between  both rooms so I have plans to open it up and EXPAND! Below is a schematic of how I want to arrange it. [You can make your own floor plan of your room at www.floorplanner.com...it's actually 3D & free!]



Anyway, what you can't see is all the centers I have planned [which WILL be a post all it's own...soon...I PROMISE!] So here is where the relevancy of the USPS, UPS, & FedEx come in.... I am patiently awaiting  the many things I ordered to decorate and beautify this MASSIVE room! I will definitely post pictures once I  get in there and have it all done. But boy, isn't waiting the hardest part????? LOL!

Ok....go ahead and check out www.floorplanner.com. You know you want to especially since it's SCIENCE DIVA CERTIFIED!





No comments:

Post a Comment