Please note that all downloadables and links are highlighted in yellow! :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

ATTN Louisiana Teachers: New Grading Scales Ready to Go & On the Go!

This year Louisiana is going to a state-wide grading scale. Well, like all DIVAS, I have a FABULOUS FRIEND that shared a document that contains over 50 ready to copy and paste grading scales based upon the total number of test points. What makes her TOTALLY FAB is that she told me that I can share it with anyone that can use it. Thanks Sonya H.!!! This will certainly make test-making & grading easier!!!

Also, for those of you with Androids or iPhones you can find FREE ez grader apps in your market or app store .... I do know that after testing the free Android apps that I prefer the one called Boosed Grader.

Go ahead....download Sonya's Ready-to-Go Grading Scales or an ez grader app for your phone. After all, they are SCIENCE DIVA CERTIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment