Please note that all downloadables and links are highlighted in yellow! :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Newbie Among the Pros!

I am moving in some uncharted territory [well for me it is!]. I have so many things I want to share that I don't really know where to begin. A lot of my GOODIES are on my computer at school, so as soon as I can get there and save my GOODIES to my portable hard drive [which I just bought on ebay...said it was a 300GB but is REALLY a 500GB!] I will most certainly begin my posting spree to share, share, SHARE!


For now, check out my AWESOME SCIENCE DIVA CERTIFIED BLOG ROLL.... there is something there for EVERYONE!!! Also, I am thrilled that I was added to the SQWORL of The Organized Classroom Blog here: SQWORL. Check it out and visit some FABULOUS blogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment