Please note that all downloadables and links are highlighted in yellow! :)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

HARRY POTTER 7.2

I know, I know! This is a Science teacher/resource blog. BUT...I have to talk about it or I will EXPLODE!!!! This movie was AMAZING and is definitely SCIENCE DIVA CERTIFIED! I have so many feelings .... HAPPY that I finally saw what I pictured in my mind for the past year or so BROUGHT to LIFE better than I could have ever imagined...AMAZED at the acting talent of Alan Rickman [Snape] who was by far the BEST ACTOR in this whole series!... HONORED to have shared this with both of my children for the last 10 years or so... SAD that this is the UTMOST END to the entire series... RELIEVED that I will be able to watch what took 10 years to bring to life [HP 1- 7.2] in a matter of 16 hours.... & finally CURIOUS as to what I will get all worked up about next!


Now normally I can not STAND 3D movies...but boy did this one really convert me! Especially since I was fortunate to not only have awesome 3D glasses but ROUND HARRY POTTER 3D GLASSES!!!! Was soooo worth the price for the double feature!!!


I just loved every aspect of the HP series though...it brought about a surge in childhood imagination and sparked curiosities in what COULD be if one only imagined it! How AWESOME it was for JK Rowling  to do this!?! 


Well in order to move on with my life, I must quote JK: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."  J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone)


So, Rest in Peace Snape....and Goodbye Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and the rest of the magical world... Mischief Managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment